Valuables also need Insurance
The most valued and cherished items usually come in small sizes. Be it your expensive engagement ring or that antique heirloom passed down from your great grandmother. Jewelry, antiques or fine art are not only high value but almost always have an emotional sentiment attached to them. To ensure that such items are protected in event of a mishap, we suggest that you invest in this unique coverage
What does a valuable plus insurance cover?
There might be a lot of valuable belongings that you own. Here is a list of things that you can cover with valuables-plus insurance.
- Stamp and coin collection
- Other fine arts
- Limited edition items
- Rare books
- Vintage electronics
- Gold coins
Valuable plus insurance: Benefits and coverage
- It is important to secure your valuable items in case of an unfortunate event like theft or fire. The coverage will ensure that these provisions (in the form of valuables) are safe and sound.
- Having a Valuables plus insurance will save you from the hassle of opening a locker with the bank. You will be able to enjoy the company of your antiques without having to worry about someone damaging or stealing them
- Valuables plus will provide coverage against accidental loss, which means that next time you wear your expensive watch to a dinner date, you don’t have to worry about losing it or dropping it on the floor and breaking it. Valuables Plus has got you covered.
- The coverage will make sure that your valuables are protected against robbery or theft.
- Even if you choose to keep your valuables in a bank locker. There is a possibility that it could get damaged due to moisture or other external elements. This coverage will protect your valuables against such uncontrollable elements.
- Valuables plus will also cover your valuables if and when the items mysteriously disappear. The item can be stolen or lost without you knowing. In such cases, it may be difficult to assess the cause of the disappearance. The owner will still be able to take advantage of the coverage
- Most of the homeowners and renters insurance policies cover only a limited number of your possessions. Valuable plus offers comprehensive coverage against almost all of your valuable assets. Additionally, there is no deductible when a person decides to file a claim!
Why RH Insurance?
We understand both the financial and sentimental value you associate with your belongings. A piece of jewelry or an antique heirloom may not just be expensive items for you. Any damage to such items may not only burn a hole in your pocket but can also cause emotional distress. Our team of experts are proud of what they do, and will ensure that you are neither under nor over-insured. We offer a robust customer care support which will offer a helping hand every step of the way. Feel free to contact us for any questions or concerns.