If you start calculating the achievements in life, owning a house might top the list. It is a dream of so many people to have a place they can call their own. Now if you have one, congratulations, the next step is you will not want to compromise the safety of it. A homeowner’s insurance is not mandatory by law but is one of the biggest appreciating assets you may possess. This is why it is always advisable to get a home insurance policy.
Why do you need a home insurance policy?
Home insurance policies are very thorough when it comes to the coverage they offer. Many individuals risk certain coverages. Make sure your home has a backup plan and you will have nothing to worry about. Here is what home insurance cover;
- Coverage for the home structure
- Coverage for the belongings (personal as well as house contents)
- Third-party liability protection
- Living expenses in case you have to move out due to floods, fire, etc.
We can help cater to your home insurance needs. Our team will help customize a policy that best fits you. Many home insurance policies skip the small things that can cause a financial strain in the long run.
For example, many policies do not cover sewer backup or damage by water that flows below the ground surface. These things can be covered with a more comprehensive policy. We can help you cover;
- Storm damage
- Flood damage
- Wind damage
- Manufacturing home liability
- Replacement costs of personal belongings and much more
Types of homes we insure?
- Frame houses
- Homes you rent to others
- Seasonal resident homes
- Mobile homes on the acreage
- Concrete block structures
- Manufactured homes