Flood is one of the most common natural disasters, leaving mass destruction in its wake. We have come to an understanding that our property needs protection from these catastrophic and unexpected events. There is absolutely no reason to overlook critical coverage like flood insurance. This can protect your property from any potential harm.
Flood insurance: Coverage and benefits
Flood insurance is available to homeowners, landlords, renters, business owners or anyone who is at a risk of property damage because of this natural catastrophe.
Floods are devastating. Every submerged inch of your property means damage worth thousands of dollars. A flood insurance policy can help you cover the damages and help you make a new start when it hits.
Easy and flexible
Flood insurance policies can offer customized coverage according to your needs. It offers two types of coverage: the building coverage and the contents coverage.
Building cover offers protection to:
- Furnaces and water heaters
- Electrical and plumbing systems
- Permanently installed carpeting
- Refrigerators, cooking stoves, dishwater, and other built-in appliances
- Window blinds
- Permanently installed paneling, cabinets, bookcases
- Detached garages
- Anchorage systems
- Staircases and foundation walls
- Fuel tanks, water tanks, solar energy equipment, etc.
Contents coverage offers protection to:
- Electronic equipment’s
- Microwave oven
- Window air conditioners
- Original artwork
- Furs etc.
Process involved in claiming Flood Insurance in case of a flood
- Always prioritize your safety. In case of a flood-like situation, try getting out to a safe place first.
- When the situation settles, file a claim with your insurance company.
- Make sure the building is safe before you decide to move in again.
We understand that your insurance needs are different, and we can help customize the solution for you. We can help with the extension of the insurance policies in case you decide that you want to go for more than 10 years as the policy approaches the end. Our executives are always here to assist you in case you have any questions throughout the operational period of the policy.